Warbirds over Benalla - Benalla Escapes. Holidays Packages for the Benalla Region
Here is your opportunity to take to the skies in either a The CAC CA-25 'Winjeel" or de Havilland DH94 Moth 'Minor', this is an experience not to miss. Your pilot Mark Carr has had these planes restored to their former glory and his passion for flight will ensure that you will have a great experience. Your flight will take off and return to the Benalla Aviation Museum located at the Benalla Airport, the Winjeel will take up to 2 passengers (Second passenger at no extra cost). If you wish to look at more of the region accommodation can be arranged. (extra cost)
- Standard thirty-minute flight: Winjeel, one or two passengers, or Moth Minor, one passenger.
- Aerobatics (loops and rolls) are available in the Winjeel when we carry one passenger.
- Equipment fitting, briefing, strap-in, start, taxi, engine run up and checks.
- Accommodation -Other experiences and tours
- Flights are subject to pilot availability, aircraft serviceability and suitable weather.
- The Moth Minor will not be operated in temperatures over thirty degrees Celsius.
- Gift vouchers are available for that special somebody!